NATURO Dmochowski & Czyleko is a knowledgeable company in Poland offering consultative services in the field of environmental protection since 2007.
The general scope of our services is presented below:
- environmental impact assessment in order to obtain environmental approval,
- wildlife inventories (flora, fauna, fungia),
- environmental impact assessment in spatial planning,
- reports on water and law matters,
- analysis and monitoring of operating industrial facilities,
- ecological reviews.
We have a vast experience of undertaking complex assessments in many development sectors, such as:
- energy industry, including:
– generation (wind, photovoltaics, biogas, biomass, hydro),
– transmission (high pressure gas pipelines, high-voltage lines),
- road infrastructure,
- water retention,
- service and tourist infrastructure.
Furthermore, as a team we have:
- performed more than 100 wildlife inventories,
- environmentally supervised, inter alia:
– construction of the main railway,
– revitalization of Gdansk old town – „Wyspa Spichrzow” („Granaries Island”),
- environmentally monitored working:
– wind farms,
– sludge incinerator in Gdansk sewage treatment plant.
References from our business partners in Poland with whom we have cooperated only since 2016 are available here.
Contact details are available here.